Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reading Suggestions?

Since my Saturday will be filled with preparation for the Colts game tonight, I will have to keep this post short today...

Currently I am reading The Art of Non-Conformity and It's Our Turn to Eat: The Story of a Kenyan Whistle-Blower. I want to start searching for some non-fiction nursing books. It could be anything from research to personal stories to political discussions.

For my next reading endeavor, I have found Lipstick in Afghanistan. It seems like a compelling account of a nurse's work in war torn areas. It's easy to find books like this from physicians, but not as common for nurse's stories. Considering I can get it for under $20 and it's not available at my local library, I am going to go ahead and order it.


Does anyone have suggestions on must read books just for nurses???
Or do you have any books on your reading list that you haven't gotten to yet?

Now I'm back to helping my mom make chili....Go Colts!